The demo is a series of animated movies with a total running time of approximately 16
The following minimum configuration is recommended:
- Modem speed: 28.8 kbs or higher
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 3.0 or later, Netscape Navigator version
3.0 or later
- Monitor resolution: 640 x 480
- Sound card: recommended but not required
- Netscape Navigator for Windows 95: 16 MB or more
- All other users: 8 MB or more
- Each movie contains streaming audio; if you are accessing the demo via a slow modem or
during a period of heavy traffic, the audio may be delayed. Under these conditions, use
the Replay button that appears on the final screen of each movie to replay that movie from
your browser cache.
- If animated images appear corrupted, Refresh/Reload the page in your browser.
Macromedia Shockwave Player Required!
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 or later for Windows 95 or Windows NT...
- The Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX control will automatically download.
- Please Note: Depending on your Internet connection, you may experience some
delay downloading the Macromedia Shockwave control.
- If you receive a "cannot register OCX" error message, download
Authenticode 2.0 from the Internet Explorer Web site. This will update your security
features and allow the ActiveX control to be registered.
If you are using another version of Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator 3.0 or
- You will need the Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.
If you receive an error that the plug-in is missing:
- Click here if you are using Netscape Navigator 3.0 (or later)
or Microsoft Internet Explorer for the Mac or Windows 3.11.
- Click here if you are NOT using
Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later.
Note to Netscape Users: You can verify that you have the correct version of the
Macromedia Shockwave plug-in installed by typing "about:plugins" into Netscape's
Location bar. Scroll down to Shockwave for Director. If the plug-in listed is not
"version 6.0," click here to download the correct
- When using Netscape Navigator 3.0 in Windows 3.1 or Windows 95 at 256 colors or 24-bit
color, you may experience color shifts of the graphic images on the page.
- When using Internet Explorer 3.01 for the Macintosh, clicking the List of Demos button
on the final screen of each Macromedia Shockwave movie may cause errors. To return to the
contents page, use the Demo Contents button in the navigation bar at the left.
If you have read the above information and are still experiencing problems, please fill
out a Troubleshooting Form.